Field Length- 50 total yards—40 yards + end zone
- Games will be 25 minutes in length – running clock – No Time Outs.
- Clock will only stop for injuries requiring assistance for leaving field
- Tie games will result in a 2-Pt Conversion challenge (KC Tie-Break style)
- Coin Flip for O/D Choice – Alternates until successful try and stop is made.
- Six offensive players including Quarterback with the seventh player being the snapper
- Seven Defensive players (If you are a 3-4/3-3-5 you are still only allowed 7 players)
- Must enter from the sideline. No team huddles on field.
- All Athletes will be required to wear mouth pieces at all times
- All Athletes will be required to wear Team Uniforms
- If you Do NOT have the required equipment you will not participate.
- No equipment will be provided
Moving The Ball
- Offense always starts on +40 with their choice of hash after any change of Possession
- Offense has 3 downs to gain a first down.
- First down markers will be at the 25 & 10 yard line
- Once inside the +10, the offense has 4 downs to score a TD
- Passing game only. No Run Plays – including Qb scrambles.
- NO double passes or reverse passes allowed.
- Offensive team will have 25 seconds to put the ball into play.
- Delay of game will result in a loss of down.
- Ball carrier is down when touched below the neck – 1 or 2 hands
- A Defender is NOT allowed to leave his feet to make a tag.
- QB is allowed 4.0 seconds to throw. (ONE-ONE THOUSAND…TWO-ONE THOUSAND…THREE-ONE THOUSAND…FOUR-ONE THOUSAND.. SACK!!)
- An interception will result in an immediate stoppage of play and a change of possession. Interceptions result in 2 points for your team score.
- Each team is allowed one (1) blitz per game. If a team blitz’s more than one time in a game, they will be penalized 15 yards.
- NO blocking. Blocking will result in a loss of down, return to previous spot.
- Fumbles are dead balls at the spot with the last team in control retaining possession at the spot. (Exception – bobbled snap by Qb – play will be allowed to continue.)
- Defensive pass interference/holding/illegal contact results in a first down at the spot of foul.
- Offensive pass interference will result in a return to the previous spot plus a loss of down.
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct/Taunting = removal of player for game.
- Fighting = removal of player for the season.
Coaching your Team
- There will be one offensive coach allowed on the field at any time huddle.
- The coach must be position behind the offensive huddle.
- Coaches are not allowed to challenge any official ruling.
- Remaining team coaches can work from the sidelines.
- NO defensive coaches allowed on the field.
Scoring / PAT / Conversion
- 6 points for TD
- The offense can opt for 1 or 2 point conversion attempt
- 1-point conversion is automatic
- 2-point conversion attempt from the +10 yard line
- 0 points for failure to convert
- 2 Points for Defensive Interceptions
- Offensive Penalties
- False Start/ Illegal Motion = Loss of Down
- Delay of Game= Loss of Down
- Blocking= Loss of Down
- Pass Interference = 15 yard penalty from LOS/ loss of down
- Illegal Play= Loss of Down
- Defense Penalties
- Holding – 15 yard penalty from Spot of Foul
- Pass Interference – 15 yard penalty from Spot of Foul
- Unnecessary Roughness – 15 yard penalty from Spot of Foul